Magnetic Signs for Cars, Vans and Trucks
2 x Magnetic Signs Gloss or Matt Laminated.
2 x Magnetic Signs Printed
Free Professional Artwork available
Magnetic signs are very popular due to their flexibility.
They can be applied and removed in seconds without any damage to your vehicle.
Transform your car, van, 4×4 or truck to display your company details. Simply remove when you don’t!
Our vehicle magnetics are very high quality, we use vehicle grade magnetic. We
use Eco Ultra inks which give deep vibrant long lasting colour and lamination which gives
a clear barrier against fading and scratching.
Made from High Quality Vehicle Grade Magnetic
Great Service – Great Prices – Durable prints
Ordering your magnetic signs is easy.
Step 1 – Choose from the drop down menu size, lamination – and square or rounded corners.
Step 2 – Proceed with payment via PayPal.
Step 3 – Email your artwork to us.
Alternatively if you would like
us to design it for you, please send details through to our email address with your order number
Step 4 – We will send a proof (usually within Mon-Fri)
check and confirm if you are happy to proceed.
We will NOT commence manufacture until we have received email confirmation, so please
check your emails on a regular basis.
Once we have received email confirmation please allow
2 working days for preparation. It is very important that the inks are left
to cure for at least 24 hours.
Step 5 – Please allow 3-5 working days for free delivery, alternatively you can select
next working day at an additional cost.
Delivery UK Mainland, some areas of Scotland are not covered. Please check first before ordering, thank you.
Storing Your Magnetic Sign
· When not using your magnetic sign keep it in a clean, dry place.
· Stack flat magnetic signs on a level surface.
· Avoid placing objects on top that could damage the face.
· Do not stack signs with the magnetic side facing each other.
Preparing the Surface
· Before affixing your magnetic sign to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats, and waxes are cured (hardened).
(Approximate curing times: paint – 90 days; clear coat – 60 days; wax – 2 days.)
· Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
· Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
Applying Your Magnetic Sign Do not apply your magnetic sign over car trim.
· Affix to smooth, flat, or gently curved metallic surfaces. Do not apply over car trim.
· Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface (i.e., no air pockets).
· If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix.
Do not pull the magnet across the surface, or it may stretch due to the resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
Always remove your magnetic sign before going through a car wash.
· Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods)
or temperatures exceeding 150 degrees Fahrenheit.
· Exposure to cold weather will make the magnet more brittle so be careful when handling it.
The magnet should not be cold when removed or it may crack.
· Be aware that long-term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven
fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
· Please make sure that magnets will stick to the surface you intend to use them on before placing your magnetic sign order with us.
Avoid use on non-metallic body fillers, simulated wood grain siding and repainted surfaces.
Often, magnets will not stick to aluminum, stainless steel, and fiberglass. The exterior of Saturn cars, for example,
is a plastic material in which a magnetic sign will not adhere.
Cleaning Your Magnetic Sign
· To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications),
remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and the metal surface with mild detergent; wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry.
· To protect fresh clear coat, base coat, and/or vinyl surfaces on new cars and trucks, remove magnetic signs
weekly, especially in hot weather, to avoid having the magnet bond to the painted vehicle surface.